There is not anything extra attractive than a thick head of hair that glimmers with herbal health. But hair loss is a problem that many human beings be afflicted by.
There can be numerous elements behind hair loss including environmental consequences, getting old, an excessive amount of stress, immoderate smoking, dietary deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections, use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products, sure drug treatments and scientific conditions like thyroid disorder, autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), iron-deficiency anemia, and continual ailments.
There are about a hundred strands of hair for your scalp and it is taken into consideration very regular to lose 50 to a hundred strands an afternoon. But when you begin dropping extra than that, it’s time in order to take a few movement so it doesn’t development to baldness or bald spots. Many easily to be had ingredients can be used to treat hair loss at home.
- Here are the top 10 home remedies for hair loss
- 1. Hair Oil Massage to reduce hair loss
- 2. Indian Gooseberry for maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth
- 3. Fenugreek for treat hair loss
- 4. Onion Juice for treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content
- 5. Aloe Vera for reduce scalp redness and inflammation, add strength and luster to hair, and alleviate dandruff
- 6. Licorice Root for prevents hair loss and further damage to the hair
- 7. Chinese Hibiscus for cure dandruff, prevent split ends, thicken hair and prevent premature graying
- 8. Beetroot
- 9. Flaxseeds for prevent further hair loss and encourage hair growth
- 10. Coconut Milk for promote hair growth and prevent hair loss
Here are the top 10 home remedies for hair loss
1. Hair Oil Massage to reduce hair loss
How to :
You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil, or others. Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to the base oil for better and faster results. Other types of oil that you can use are emu oil, argan oil, and wheat germ oil.
- Massage any of the hair oils mentioned above onto your hair and scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
- Do this at least once a week.
2. Indian Gooseberry for maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth
How to :
- Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
3. Fenugreek for treat hair loss
How to :
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
- Follow this remedy every morning for a month.
4. Onion Juice for treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content
In a 2002 study published in the Journal of Dermatology, almost 74 percent of the study participants who applied onion juice on the scalp experienced significant hair regrowth.
- Extract the juice of one onion by grating it and then strain it. Apply the juice directly onto the scalp. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off. Finally, shampoo your hair.
- Mix together three tablespoons of onion juice and two tablespoons of aloe vera gel. You can also add one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture onto your scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off and shampooing your hair.
Repeat either of these remedies two or three times a week for several weeks.
5. Aloe Vera for reduce scalp redness and inflammation, add strength and luster to hair, and alleviate dandruff
How to :
- Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp.
- Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process three to four times a week.
You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth.
6. Licorice Root for prevents hair loss and further damage to the hair
How to :
- Add one tablespoon of ground licorice root to one cup milk with a quarter teaspoon saffron. Mix it thoroughly.
- Apply the paste on bald patches at bedtime and leave it on overnight.
- In the morning, wash your hair.
- Follow this remedy once or twice a week.
You can also take licorice internally in the form of licorice tea three times a day.
7. Chinese Hibiscus for cure dandruff, prevent split ends, thicken hair and prevent premature graying
How to :
- Add 10 Chinese Hibiscus flowers to two cups of coconut oil.
- Heat the solution until charred. Strain it to collect the oil.
- Apply the oil on your hair before going to bed. Wash your hair in the morning.
- Repeat this a few times a week.
You can also make tea with this flower and use it as a rinse for your hair to encourage proper growth.
How to :
- Include fresh beetroot juice in your diet. In addition to that, spinach juice, alfalfa juice, lettuce juice, or carrot juice will help keep your hair healthy.
- Alternatively, grind a few beetroot leaves (boiled in water) along with henna and apply the paste on your scalp. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it out. Repeat several times a week.
9. Flaxseeds for prevent further hair loss and encourage hair growth
How to :
- To manage hair loss, consume one tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseeds with a glass of water daily in the morning. You can also add flaxseeds to your salads, soups, smoothies, and other dishes.
- You can also simply take flaxseed oil, or apply it onto your hair. When used as hair oil, flaxseed oil can help prevent hair loss as well as strengthen your hair.
10. Coconut Milk for promote hair growth and prevent hair loss
- You can make fresh coconut milk at home by adding a freshly grated coconut to a pan of water.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Then strain it.
- Once cool, apply the milk thoroughly onto the scalp and into your hair. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then shampoo your hair.
To make the treatment more effective, you can mix black pepper and powdered fenugreek seeds to the coconut milk before using it.