Note: If you have sensitive skin, consult a physician to decide best suitable oil for your skin type.
Procedure to use oil in a hot bath:
- Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to hot water.
- Use this mixture while bathing every day.
2. Keep Track of your diet
This might sound simple and cliché, but it’s true that what we eat directly influences on the expression of hidradenitis suppurative on the body. This health condition is mainly connected to the body glands which secrete body fluids and excrete sweat. When these glands are blocked, a person experiences rashes, infection and boils as symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa. To enable healthy functioning of body glands, you should avoid fatty foods and add more healthy foods to your diet.
- Less Sugar: Consumption of sugar will increase insulin levels in your body which increases the symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa. Stay away from sweets, sodas, candies and food products with added sugar.
- Consume dairy products sparingly: Dairy products contain high-fat content, so they can block the skin glands and worsen hidradenitis suppurative. Avoid consumption of all dairy products such as milk, cheese, butter etc. to reduce the symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa and make you feel better. However, you can consume it sparingly once a week.
- Avoid yeast containing foods: Avoid processed and low fiber foods such as cake, bread, burger, pizza etc. to hasten the healing process.
- Meat and Poultry: Cut down the intake of protein by avoiding meat and poultry in your diet. The fat content in meat can also be harmful to the glands.
Foods to eat
- Consume loads of fruits and vegetables: The nutrients and vitamins present in vegetables and fruits will enhance the healing process and will help you get rid of painful boils on your skin. You can consume all varieties of fruits and vegetables available in the market according to the different seasons.
- Complex carbohydrates: You can have rice or quinoa and cereals in your diet.
Experiment your body for the initial 4 -5 weeks and see which foods trigger your symptoms, eliminate those foods from your diet.
Click Pages 1 2 3 4 for continue reading this article ...