- If you experience excessive sweating, bath daily with an antiseptic soap.
- Keep the infected or affected area clean by washing it with an antiseptic soap.
- Apply antiseptic cream on the affected area every day after a wash.
- Stay away from chemical deodorants.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a powerful ingredient to treat various diseases including hidradenitis suppurativa. It possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that treat prevailing skin problems caused due to hidradenitis suppurativa efficiently. It also prevents the reoccurrence of fungal infections and cures this health condition.
How to use
- Cut an Aloe Vera leaf from the plant and extract the gel into a bowl.
- Wash or clean the affected area.
- Apply the Aloe Vera gel to the affected area to hasten the healing of wounds.
Turmeric is a great ingredient, commonly used in medicine to heal many ailments, especially skin related problems. Consumption of turmeric can balance the hormone levels in the body. Since ages, this herb works efficiently on hidradenitis suppurativa breakouts and other symptoms due to the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties in it. It reduces the painful inflammation and keeps the affected area bacteria free.
External application mask
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
Preparation and use:
- Add turmeric powder, honey and lemon juice to a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Now add yogurt and mix to form a paste. Vary the consistency by adjusting the quantity of yogurt.
- Apply this mixture to the affected area. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder to one glass milk.
- Mix it well.
- Consume this blend two times a day for good results.
- Another alternative is to consume turmeric capsules.
7. Lose Weight and Lower Your Stress levels.
Weight gain will increase the chances of skin areas rubbing with each other, which results in increased skin friction and increased bacteria growth. Losing weight can help you minimize the symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa.
Click Pages 1 2 3 4 for continue reading this article ...