So today I want to share some gelatin masks with you which help to get rid of blackheads. So there are many ways to make gelatin masks so I tried to share the simple one with all of you.
- In a bowl take one or two tablespoons of gelatin.
- Heat it in a microwave for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Mix it well after heating.
- If needed heat it again for 5 seconds.
- Let it cool down a little bit.
- Now apply it with help of your fingers for brush on the nose area.
- Let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes or until it completely dry.
- After the mask is completely dry just peel off it and wash your face.
- You can start it by mixing one tablespoon of gelatin.
- Two tablespoons of steamed milk, make sure it really hot.
- Mix it together, now add one teaspoon of manuka honey.
- Now add few drops of lemon juice.
- Now oils turn these are totally optional but I love to add them.
- One tablespoon of vitamin E oil.
- Few drops of lavender oil.
- Now mix all the ingredients very well.
- Now apply it with help of a nice foundation brush.
- You can apply it on blackhead affected areas or you can apply it all over your face.
- Now leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- You feel really stiff when it completely dry.
- Now peel it off, if you cover your whole face start peeling it from under the jawline.
- It removes all the dead skin cells and blackheads too.
Egg whites for Blackhead Peel Off Mask
Who wants to pay so much money for blackheads mask? No one wants why we pay so much money when we have an egg. It not only removes blackheads or whiteheads, it also opens your clog pores and makes your skin tighter if you have sagging skin.
Click Pages 1 2 3 4 for continue reading this article ...