Steps to make Diy peel off face mask for blackheads with egg white
- For this mask, you only need egg white, some tissue paper, and a nice brush.
- Just separate the egg white from egg yolk.
- Whisk it so you get a nice fluffy egg white.
- Start with a clean face.
- Take a hot washcloth or you can steam your face as well
- Place the hot cloth over your nose for few minutes.
- It open up your pores, this will make the mask to go deeper.
- Now dip your old foundation brush in the egg white.
- Just apply it to all over your nose or the areas where blackheads formed like forehead or chin area.
- Take a single side tissue paper, cut it according to the area where you apply.
- Place it on top of the egg white, moisture will just hold the tissue paper.
- Now add one more layer of egg white and another layer of tissue.
- Finally, top coated with another layer of egg white.
- Let it remain until it completely dry.
- When it gets dry peel it off like you peel other face masks.
- First of all, loosen up the edges so you can easily peel off blackhead mask.
Use manuka honey as I love this ingredient due to its anti-inflammatory and aging properties. It’s also great for acne prone skin and when it combines with a little bit of milk it removes blackheads and whiteheads.
Steps to make blackhead peel off mask with honey
- First of all, take one or two tablespoons of manuka honey or unfiltered honey.
- Now add one or two tablespoons of warm or hot milk.
- Mix both the ingredients very well.
- Now clean or wash your face first.
- Now apply a thick layer of this mask on your blackhead areas especially nose.
- Let it dry completely for 20 minutes.
- Now peel it off or you can simply wash your face if you don’t want a mess.
- This peel off mask not only removes blackhead but also makes your skin soft and supple if you apply it on entire face.
The post DIY Blackhead Peel Off Mask Without Glue appeared first on Hira Beauty Tips.
Click Pages 1 2 3 4 for continue reading this article ...