Are you absolutely hydrated? Many of us don’t pay attention to the importance of water, as loss of water makes us dehydrated which leads to many skin issues together with dry skin and chapped lips, sure you heard proper chapped lips or dry lips. As our lips want extra care than some other a part of our face due to the fact lips doesn’t have any oil glands, many humans asking about how do I get chapped lips? Simply because of body dehydration, so due to our carelessness , we try to write about how to deal with dry skin and how to get rid of chapped lips
So now you’re question is what ought to we do to get rid of chapped lips in 24 hout? First of all you ought to know that its not a massive issue so it’s curable easyly with some home treatments, so all of you who loses their self assurance because of chapped lips , it’s time to jump out of your mattress and use these home remedies to get rid of chapped lips, don’t waste your money on ointments.
chapped lips causes
Common causes of chapped lips given below:
- Insufficient moisture
- Deficiency of vitamins
- Lack of self-care
- Licking your lips
- Sun exposure
- Not sufficient humidity
- Smoking and alcohol
- Hot beverages and spicy foods
- Some kind of allergy
- Harsh weather etc
Common symptoms of chapped lips given below:
- Severe dryness
- Flaky lips that peel
- Whitish scale on bottom lips
- Mouth sores
- Dry patches
- Swelling on lips
- Cracks on lips or at corner
- Terrible bleeding
11 Home Remedies to get rid of chapped lips
Below is 11 home remedies to solve your chapped lips problem. Here we go :
Chapped lips Home remedies #1 : Use a good lip balm to prevent Chapped Lips
Apply a very good lip balm which offers sufficient moisture for your chapped lips and strive to shop for a lip balm with SPF, as chapstick or a lip balm, offers a buttery layer in your dry lips. One of my preferred lip balm is Maybelline toddler lip balm as it has SPF and additionally it contains jojoba oil and Vitamin E both components are very good for chapped lips, however you can pick anything you want. Use 3 to four times a day, as it seals your dry lip, offers you easy and gentle lips. If you don’t have lip balm you surely follow vaseline or petroleum jelly, it also provide your lips enough moisture , so don’t forget to apply a two coats of lip balm before going outside it not most effective save you your lips from dryness but also from other elements like dirt.
Chapped lips Home remedies #2 : Scrub with sugar and olive oil to cure chapped lips
I, again and again, endorse you to exfoliate or scrub your dry elements to take away dead pores and skin cells, it’s actually very essential to exfoliate your dry lips two times or three times per week as it facilitates them to end up softer and more supply.
How to method
- For exfoliating and scrubbing you need crushed sugar and some drops of olive oil.
- You can take brown or white sugar whatever you want, just crush them and add few drops of olive oil, apply on clean lips.
- Start massaging very gently for around 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then wash it off with water remember don’t use any soap just simple water.
Chapped Lips Home Remedies #3 : Almond oil to heal Chapped Lips
The sweet almond oil is not only used for skin and hair care but it’s used for chapped lips, As this oil rich in many Vitamins which includes Vitamin E and fatty acids which make this oil a first-rate choice to heals many skin problems. As almond oil is mild in texture and its speedy soaking up properties makes it my favored oil.
How to make almond oil for eliminate chapped lips:
- Simply before going to bed take a pure almond oil and apply a layer of almond oil on lips.
- Let it stay overnight.
- you will see a noticeable change within a week.
- You can also mix almond oil in jojoba oil for a better result.
Chapped Lips Home Remedies #4 : Raw milk and rose petals to Eliminate Chapped Lips
Red roses are the symbol of love and beauty, but from time to time these purple roses assist you in many skin problems, raw milk and rose petals are recognized for its lightening darkish lips, so if you want to take away chapped lips and want red lips with a smooth contact then this home remedy is for you. Actually, it’s a two in a single home cure it lighten your dark lips and also offers them an enough moisture.
How to mix milk and rose to get rid of chapped lips method :
- Take a raw milk soak some rose petals in it for all most one hour.
- Then blend them together.
- You will get a medium thick paste.
- Apply this on your lips and wait for 20 to 30 minutes, after that wash it out.
- you don’t need to use any kind of soap after applying this home remedy.
Chapped Lips Home Remedies #5 : Lemon and honey to treat Chapped Lips FAST
Like our face pores and skin our lips additionally want an anti-aging home remedy to live tender and clean for many years, on this home remedy we’re the usage of lemon juice, honey and diet E. These all components also helps to lighten your lips and gives a new life on your chapped lips.
How to mix honey , lemon juice and vitamin E capsule to get rid of chapped lips method:
- Take one tablespoon of honey, few drops or lemon juice and a vitamin E capsule.
- Mix them together, put them in the fridge for an hour.
- After that take it out and apply on your lips.
- Let it stay for 20 to 25 minutes, after that wash it off and apply a good quality lip balm.
Chappeds Lips Home Remedies #6: Pumpkin or Pumpkin seed oil to Get Rid of Chapped Lips
As I point out in above that Vitamin E may be very vital to put off chapped lips and pumpkin carries a high quantity of vitamin E so in case you need to deal with your dry, useless lips simply grasp a pumpkin from a superstore. Did some makes use of pumpkin for skin, I guess you don’t.
How to mix pumpkin seed oil into your favorite lips balm to get rid of chapped lips easyly method
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin seed oil
- So you can simply apply a thick layer of pumpkin puree into your lips.
- Wait for 10 minutes
- wash it off with cold water.
- If you don’t want to apply pumpkin puree, then simply buy pumpkin seed oil from any grocery store.
- Either you mix pumpkin seed oil into your favorite lips balm
- you can use it alone to treat chapped lips, this will instantly make your lips soft, smooth and supple.
Chapped lips Home remedies #7 : Fresh milk cream to Get Rid of Chapped Lips
Fresh milk cream incorporates fat and plenty of vital nutrients which assist to quickly heals the chapped lips.
- Just take a chilled fresh milk cream.
- Apply on your lips with clean hands
- Let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash it off.
- If you apply this daily you will never face chapped lips in your entire life.
Chapped Lips home remedy #8: Green tea to Get Rid of Chapped Lips
Green tea water is fine for treating chapped lips and dark circles, because of antioxidant homes it facilitates to moisture your lips and deliver a clean impact.
- Take chilled green tea water.
- soak a cotton ball, now apply this cotton ball on your lips.
- After 5 minutes again apply the green tea water.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes, then wash it off, do this home remedy two times a day to get rid of chapped lips.
Chapped Lips Home Remedy #9 : Banana to Get Rid of Chapped Lips
As banana-rich in lots of nutrients and minerals which stop the anti-aging process that’s why it now not best makes your pores and skin tender, easy but additionally allows to lighten them
Banana Directions to get rid of chapped lips
- Just mash a piece of banana mix half tablespoon of honey in it.
- start applying on your chapped lips.
- let it stay for 30 minutes, it quickly heals the dry lips, wash it off.
Chapped Lips Home Remedy #10: Rosehip oil to Get Rid of Chapped Lips
Nowadays rosehip oil is used by many skin companies and also dermatologist advises us to apply rosehip oil because it offers several benefits and within a week it cures the problem.
- Take a few drops of rosehip oil before going to bed.
- Apply on your chapped lips, let it stay, it absorbs in skin very quickly.
Chapped Lips Home Remedy #11 : Sugar and Honey to eliminate Chapped lips
Eating sugar can make you look fat but when applying the sugar on the skin it helps to get rid of dead cells and honey helps to make your lips soft and hydrated.
- In a bowl mix two tablespoons of crush sugar with one tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well
- Now start to apply this on your chapped lips, gently massage, rub your lips very gently.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, wash it off, apply a lip balm after this.