Dermatologists name stretch marks as “striae” that in a general sense called scars. These are caused by tearing off the skin from pimples. For the time being, they disappear but the hue remains inside the skin and becomes visible after some time in purple or some dark tone. These scars look quite odd.
What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are fine visible lines that formed in the dermis layer of the skin and they occur when skin is over stretch to beyond its flexibility. As the skin is stretch the normal production of collagen is interrupted and a scar is formed. At the first stage, they are in reddish or pinkish color but over time they become indented into a lighter color than a stretch mark is born.
How do you get stretch marks?
Stretch marks are defiantly common in pregnancy about 90 percent of pregnant ladies suffer from stretch marks but they are not the only one did you that 70 percent of teenage girls and 40 percent of teenage boys also get stretch marks, don’t forget about body builders they also get them too. Yes, it’s more common than most people think.
What Cause strech marks
They appear because of fast growth of tissues than the skin can. Research has shown that stretch marks may also appear after pregnancy, putting on a lot of kgs, due to weight lifting and hormonal disorders may also result in scarring.
Essential vitamins are very helpful in removing the scars from the skin. There are many laser treatments now easily in access to everyone but the home remedies are quite beneficial and have worth mentioning results. Here I am suggesting you to follow some of the easiest and best tips for stretch marks removal.
Unfortunately, weight gain leads to stretch marks – this is not the only reason but one of an essential ones. There are many other complexities when it comes to teenagers.
Why A Teen May Suffer From Stretch Marks?
The presences of stretch marks on the body of the teenagers may be due to one of the following reasons;
This reason remains the ignored one; ironically, I suppose is the major one. Many times teens come across a phase of rapid growth – the time when they get wider and taller, and even when they menstruate. Over the time the stretch marks start to develop on the skin – it is natural so indeed, it’s unavoidable.
marks quickly – obesity in such age group is not something new because trends are much into snacks and another bad diet. In addition, their diet constitutes of hefty amounts of carbs, fats and sugar. What do they get? Health? Indeed, no! They end up with gaining unwanted calories and pile up lots of pounds. All these later results in stretch marks on tights, stomach and many time of breast as well.
Genetics or inheritance is also one of the driving reasons for acquiring stretch marks – for example, collagen that is an important human body hormone, if not produced in the desired amount leads to stretch marks.
When teenage girls turn 13 or 14, or in other words, puberty hits them, they tend to undergo many changes. Stretch marks are one of these issues that tend to develop with puberty.
ways to get rid of stretch marks naturally
- Vitamins K is an essential vitamin that is really helpful in protein modification and prevents dermis scaring. Take as much as green vegetables which are full of vitamin K. They include herbs, dark leafy greens, spring onions, cabbage and pickled cucumber. Make a salad of these vegetables and try to take it as an essential element of your meals. I am sure you might get rid of the annoying stretches on your body.
- Aloe Vera is the best source of Vitamin E. Apply it directly or makes some sort of paste as you feel convenient, on your skin to remove the scars.
- Dermatologists say that cocoa butter should be taken during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks.
- Everyone is familiar with lavender oil. It is quite easily available in any market. Apply lavender oil to the marks at least 3 times a day; you will surely see the result in a few days. Lavender oil is very good for skin stretch marks as it is antiseptic and anti-fungal. Excess use of lavender oil on the ugly prominent marks. Dermatologists also suggest using rose water to get rid of stretch marks.
- As weight gain is one of the causes of stretch marks so it should also be helpful in removing the scar to lose your weight. Take as much of the proteins as you can in the form of eggs and white chicken. Also, avoid oily things and sugar. This will help reduce your weight and in return stretch marks will be prevented.
- You can also try lemon. Put a drop of glycerin on lemon and gently apply on your marks twice a day this is a very good and easy home remedy for stretch marks.
- The more you glycerin the more your body will remain soft. And there will be less stretch in your skin. So make a habit to keep your skin oily or moisturized with a glycerin of some sort of lotion.
- Almond oil contains Vitamin E which is very necessary for the removal of stretch marks. Apply almond oil daily at night. Give a soft massage on the infected areas to get desirable results in the day rather than months or years.
DIY Solution to Reduce Stretch Marks Naturally
that a lot of people suffer with and that it stretch marks, today I am showing some amazing DIY home remedy and cream which help to reduce stretch marks naturally.
Home Remedies for stretch marks
Well, this is something that is within the skin so you cannot certainly overcome them. However, the listed ways can help you minimize the effects;
- Marks removal by Micro-dermabrasion
- Laser treatment
- Use different herbal remedies to get over the stretch marks
- Use of medicated creams
- Vitamins are used to get the marks
- Use of various lotions and oils
At the end more than using any treatments, creams or supplements our body need proper care, good rest and healthy nutrients because they work from inside.
Are your stretch marks making your appearance messy and dull? If yes then share how you struggle with it and cure it. Please share your experience towards stretch marks on below comment box. I appreciate your comments and feedbacks.
How to reduce stretch marks naturally?
1. Egg white and olive oil to reduce stretch marks naturally
Here is a natural remedy which helps to reduce stretch marks naturally, for this we are using egg white and olive oil. For this home remedy, we are only using egg white an egg white contains many different proteins, they rich in collagen and Vitamin A so you can see why they are super beneficial for our skin. Olive oil is rich in Vitamin E which is very important for healthy skin, it’s also rich in anti-oxidant which help to reduce the damaging of the skin, it’s a natural moisturizer and helps to keep the skin soft and supple, so combined egg white and olive oil can do great things for your skin.
- An egg white
- Extra virgin olive oil
What do we need to do?
- So for the egg white, you need to separate the yolk from the egg, we only using the egg white.
- So now just whisk the egg white by using a fork, now you have to apply a thick layer of egg white wherever you have stretch marks remember they are rich in collagen which is perfect for reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
- Leave it until it’s completely dry, next you have to rinse it off with cold water.
- After you have rinsed it off, take some olive oil and apply it on the same area where you have stretch marks make sure its extra virgin olive oil, this will help to fade the stretch marks and it also work as a moisturizer.
2. DIY Homemade cream to reduce stretch marks naturally
All the ingredients which we are using to made this cream have great anti-aging and moisturizing properties that work best to reduce stretch marks naturally. If you have itching stretch marks never sketch them that will activate the issue instead just moisturize the area by using this cream.
- One-fourth cup of cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 5 vitamin E capsules
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon bio oil (optional)
- Few drops of essential oils (optional)
What do we need to do?
- Take a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Now place this bowl over hot water for a couple of minutes, until all the ingredients meltdown.
- Now mix them slowly, now place it into a glass jar or container, after a couple of hours it’s totally ready to use.
- Now use this cream on the affected area two to three times a day.
As we know that nobody is perfect, I have stretch marks too and I recommend doing these both remedies daily, as always be patience and the result will come. Stretch marks are totally natural so no need to conscious about them but if they do bother you then do try the above-given DIY solution to reduce your stretch marks naturally.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts about these DIY cream and home remedy, if you want to share your own solution and if you think my post is useful then please don’t forget to write in the below comment box as it will inspire other peoples.
I hate the ugly lines of my stomach because they look disgusting – I mean, I am just 20, it is too early to acquire such ugly marks. Well, there is nothing abnormal about it – many researchers have shown that teenagers have tended to acquire such lines on their stomach, neck, lower neck and tights. What are these lines and why do we acquire that? This expert would try to answer your questions in the best possible way –
What are these lines?
Do not call them lines all the time, they would mind because they have a name – ‘stretch marks’ must have heard about them. Probably, you must have seen these marks on your mommy’s tummy right? Truly, in simpler words, they are known as pregnancy marks.
In other words, stretch marks are the discolored scars on the skin. In many cases, they are severe – mostly, they are noticeable as well. Many times, there are so ugly and visible that they shatter the overall women’s personality.
How do teens get affected?
Over the lifetime, the teenager tends to develop various body changes. In fact, some changes are considered as ‘sufferings’ and sadly, stretch marks are one such changes. When it is about social pressure, the teens are so sensitive that they get worried about the lights mark or acne on their skin. However, there is no other option but to deal with this issue.
Credit : hirabeautytios . com