Cup of coffee is most popular worldwide , and today’s people’s lives are fueled by coffee and cofee always be people’s friend in the morning and when they stuck “they always drink coffee”
A best cup of coffee is just what you need to start your beautiful day. Not just that, coffee is even good for your health. Here what coffee can do to your health :
- It can help fight stress,
- improve your brain power,
- keep your heart healthy,
- boost your immunity
- and coffee can be mood booster
Here what study found about the most powerful coffee for your health and skin :
- A 2007 study published in the European Journal of Cancer Prevention reports that daily caffeinated coffee consumption was associated with a dose-related decreased prevalence of nonmelanoma skin cancer in Caucasian women.
- 2015 study published in the International Journal of Dermatology reports that coffee helps protect skin from photoaging, which is the cumulative detrimental effects (such as wrinkles or dark spots) that occur due to exposure to sunlight and especially ultraviolet (UV) light.
Also, the polyphenols in coffee, including chlorogenic acids, can decreased hyperpigmentation in your skin spots.
Beside drinking coffee, you can use coffee grounds or extracts to make most effective face masks and scrubs to enjoy healthy and glowing skin. When coffee used as a scrub, ground coffee can helps to treat dead skin cells and promote new regeneration of skin. Being coffee rich in antioxidants, also coffee helps make your skin look like 17’s , sounds fair enough !!! Continue reading for what coffeee can be done to your healthy skin
Now what about the caffeine in coffee? here we go :
- the caffeine in coffee helps draw out excess moisture from your skin,
- making it look and feel smoother and firmer
- It also helps reduce facial puffiness.
Plus, for making scrubs using coffee grounds, you do not need a very very very long list of ingredients !!!. You only need Ingredients like coconut oil, yogurt and coconut milk, when combined with coffee grounds , kaboom !!!! that these mixture can help nourish your skin and add a radiant glow.
three different two-ingredient DIY coffee face scrubs for glowing skin.
#1 DIY Ground Coffee & Coconut Oil Scrub for Your Face : help moisturize dry skin as well as possible
How to make ground coffee & coconut oil for get completely glowimg :
- Put 2 tablespoons of ground coffee in a small bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil. It is best to use extra-virgin coconut oil.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly until you get a smooth paste.
#2 DIY Ground Coffee & Yogurt Face Scrub : This mask is particularly good for those with oily skin.
Below is how to step to reduce your oily skin :
- Put 1 tablespoon of ground coffee in a bowl.
- add 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt to it. Preferably, drain the excess water from the yogurt before using it or the consistency of your face mask may be too runny.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly to remove any lumps and get a smooth paste.
Kabooom !!! Everythings is ready !!!!
#3 DIY Ground Coffee & Coconut Milk Face Scrub : Help to get rid of sagging skin , heal age spot and make your skin bright
Now the question is “How to make those mixture ?” Here we go
- Put 2 to 3 teaspoons of ground coffee in a bowl.
- Mix in 2 to 3 teaspoons of coconut milk to get a thick paste.
How to Use Your Homemade Coffee Ground Face Masks
- Wash your face thoroughly to get rid of any makeup, dirt and oil.
- Using a clean brush or even your fingers, apply the face mask all over your face.
- Allow it to dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Use wet fingers to scrub off the mask in circular motions.
- Finally, rinse off the mask with water.
- Pat dry your skin gently with a soft towel.
- Use it once or twice a week for effective results.
- You can also make a scrub using ½ cup each of coffee grounds and sugar along with ¼ cup of coconut oil.
- You can also add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, turmeric or honey in these face scrubs.
- If you experience any discomfort or burning sensation, remove the scrub right away.
- Always remember that everyone’s skin is different and can react differently to different natural ingredients.
- Homemade coffee bean grounds are safe for all skin types.
- You can buy coffee grounds from the market or grind coffee beans at home. Always make sure the granules are not too sharp or else it could damage your skin.